How to Rank Your Website Easily
Google is the first and the largest search engine in the world and it is the most uses the search engine in the world. Every people search on google for their different queries. For this reason, every website owners want to rank on google for every unique keyword. So that they can get more views. But ranking on google is not an easy method. You need good content, good server, proper optimization in a word if you want to rank on google organically you must need to do SEO (Search Engine Optimization).In this blog, I gonna tell you with an easy language, how rank on google fast very easily.
If you want to rank your page #1 on google follow the steps below.
8 Steps to Rank #1 on Google
- 01 – Good server: First of all, you need a good server. Because if your website takes much time for loading your viewers will be a bore to visit your site. For this reason, you need a good server. And google takes strongly about your user behavior. If your viewers getting out from your website too fast your rank will automatically decrease.
- 02 – Keyword research: Keyword research is one of the most important parts to ranking on google. You have to find out the best keyword for your website. If you are a beginner you should choose a keyword that’s good search volume with low competition. You can research keyword by google search suggestion and related search, Google keyword planner, Uber Suggest, Soovle, LSI graphs, Wikipedia/forums, KW Finder, Reddit, keyword tool, Longtail pro, Ah refs, SEMrush, etc.
- 03 – Content: If you have good content it’s well but if you don’t have content lets know how to write content.
- Check others article first
- Gather some knowledge
- Take and make notes
- Write it on your own or hire a freelancer
04 – Article Optimization: After writing the article you need to optimize it. Let’s know how to optimize the article
- Title tag optimization.
- Introduction, body, Conclusion
- Keyword prominence (KW on top 100 words)
- Use short paragraph
- Put gaps between lines
- Make it through
- 05 – Stop Copying: Don’t copy others. If you copy them to google bots can understand for this reason ranking on Google will be so tuff for you. You can gather knowledge from other article but can’t copy them.
- 06 – Google search console: Submit your sites on google search console. You can analyze your website by google search console. You can see your outgoing link incoming link, your visitors and everything about your website.
- 07- Google analytics – You can get every single report of your website by using google analytics. What you need to do for ranking on google.
- 08 – Link Building: Backlink means to create a relationship with others website. It’s too much important to rank on google. There are two types of backlink base on quality: Dofollow and Nofollow (Dofollow link is more important for your ranking. )
there are 03 types of backlink base on the strength:
- Low strength backlink:
The forum post, bookmark post are low strength backlink. You should create 10-20 % low strength backlink
- Medium strength backlink:
Web 2.0, the paid directory is a medium-strength link. You should create a 40-50% medium strength link.
- High Strength link :
Link form Relevant Niche Site, Authority Website are high strength link. You should create 40-60-% high strength link.
So, It’s your time to rank on google. Let’s start your work, wish you all the best.